DramatiCARE



It's crazy that people charge heavy advertising fees to draw attention to other people's business. The idea behind the blog was to allow for free advertising for businesses that I personally value and without adding a price tag to their advertising fee. People are struggling to make a living as-is with no need for an added advertising tag. Call it my own stupidity or a smart move, that is up to you! However, as a side hustle (among the many), I started putting my entrepreneurial skills to the test. My calling came in the form of Korean and Japanese skincare. 

The backstory:
My pregnancy last year was an easy one. I was among the 10 percent of women who experienced no morning sickness at all during the entire 9-month duration. I also never felt overly fatigued and worked right up until the day before I gave birth which was only 10 days before my expected due date. I can't say that I had a hard pregnancy or birth and I sailed through both experiences effortlessly. My major pregnancy upset and  one that took a hard knock at my self-confidence was that my flawless skin had become so flawed. From 6 months up, hormonal acne was the main battle. I would wake up daily with a new zit the size of Mount Everest and there were no creams safe enough for use during pregnancy.  My friends had already been trying out Korean and Japanese skincare by this time but knowing I was pregnant I didn't even research the product line. Little did I know Korean and Japanese catered for pregnant women as well. So post-birth, I spent a good few rands on beautician appointments to get my skin fixed and they had worked. I no longer looked like Lunchbar chocolate, but my acne scarring was still visible if I didn't wear make-up. Then lockdown hit so while my pimples had settled my marks remained and I wanted a home solution to help. With lockdown level 3 in place and beauticians being open, many of us especially pregnant ladies are afraid to go to their tried and trusted beauticians. Covid is a monster much bigger than before so better to be safer than sorry,That was when I furthered my research in the Korean and Japanese lines and after using the products personally, I decided to invest in them. Naby was my guinea pig as well trialing the masks with me.

The demand
My friends were already buying some popular brands like Dr. Jart, Pyunkang Yul, and Isn'tree. They were highly disturbed by the amount that needed to be spent on popular sites in order to gain free delivery this is R950 and above. Therefore I started a business whereby I order the products from a trusted source (all original products) and in this way my friends don't incur the ridiculous delivery fee. If 290 rands is their budget amount, they can spend that without incurring an R80 delivery fee or having to buy for 950 and above for free delivery.

The idea
To allow women to feel good about themselves. We don't need to look good for anyone but ourselves and while make-up can hide our flaws, it cannot correct the underlying issue. A flawless base starts with excellent skincare.  Remember looking good= feeling good about yourself. Also to get women to ease into new skincare.


The products currently in stock are subject to availability, however, can be reordered and all other Korean and Japanese brands can be ordered too.

Dr. Jart: Brightening Shake & Shot Mask: R170 (single-application)
This mask can be used on three people's faces at one time. It cannot be stored for later use so it is advisable that you buy it knowing you can use it one more than one face.
The mask comes in a cute plastic cup that can be kept for another mask usage. 
The products can easily be mixed. This is the shaking cocktail shot and the brightening shot component. 
You wait twenty minutes once The mask has been applied and the mask will peel off effortlessly, no need for a water rinse thereafter.
The results are instant, your face appears brighter and smooth. This is because of the vitamin C content within the mask. It also has sea buckthorn fruit extract which is the reason why your skin appears effortlessly brighter and revitalized. With coronavirus lurking vitamin C will do wonders for your skin and hey may act as a virus barrier (if you are lucky, this is not guaranteed lol).






Dr. Jart Soothing Hydra Solution Sheet Mask: R90 (single application)
If you want Dr. Jart quality with an easier and cheaper mask, opt for the sheet mask. Although you leave the sheet mask on for 15-20 minutes as well, it can be taken off easily with no need to wash the face thereafter. Rub the excess product into the skin. This is excellent to use in the mornings before work or an event.Using the mask will allow you to feel if you ventured out of your home for a facial. 
The cellulose fiber within the mask penetrates deep into the skin to maximize the hydration

 
A'Pieu Milk one-pack sheet Mask: R45 (single application)- 
This is a cost-effective mask for single usage. It is rumored to be the mask used in, "To all the boys I've loved before". I would recommend this mask to teenagers and younger people but there's no denying it can work wonders for oldies as well. The extra serum that you rub into your face does wonders as well. There are diverse flavors to choose from so spoil yourself rotten. 




Tony Moly I'm Real Sheet Masks: R45 (single application)
This mask should be applied after cleansing the skin and can be left on for 30 minutes before it is removed. They are lightweight masks that leave you feeling soft with baby smooth skin that lasts for as long as two weeks after usage and with the cool price you can buy a new flavor every second week. The scent of these masks is another reason to splurge and buy them.




Heimish Artless Glow Base SPF50: R425 (40ml)
This is a makeup base that smoothes skin better than any other primer.  It leaves your skin looking hydrated, skin-kissed but still protected from UV rays. Its light in texture and can be used under makeup or as a subtle moisturizer worn alone. Glow like the diamond that you are. This is a make-up kit essential.This product is out of stock everywhere. 

Son & Park Beauty Water: R145 (60ml) SOLD
The product was created by celebrity make-up artist Son & Park. The idea behind the water was to create a multifunctional product that could be used as a primer, a make-up cleanser, and refresher sports. The product works by resetting the skin's natural PH level and is paraben-free. The product is made with all-natural ingredients sourced from plants so as to remove dead skin cells, cleanse and moisturize the skin. 

Heimish ALL CLEAN white clay foam: R90 (30ml)
My friends have been raving about this cleansing foam. The travel size is nifty and can be used on the day you would want a flawless canvas. The texture of the cleanser is clay-like and rubs easily and deliciously on the skin. You are left with the perfect canvas.

Tony Moly Wonder rice toner R265 (500ml)
For the price, your toner is sure to last for a very long time. The Tonymoly Wonder Rice Smoothing Toner works wonders on the skin, this multi-moisturizing Korean toner creates soft and moist skin with the help of fermented rice filtrate. Perfect for daily use and a good addition to skincare routine for a more moisturized, bright, and textured-free skin.

Tony Moly Lab AC control R215 (200ml)
 This toner relieves skin problems and controls excessive sebum production.
The sebum controlling ingredient keeps skin fresh and matte looking for long
hours by preventing the accumulation of impurities in pores.
The patented ingredient Sciadopitys Verticillata Root Extract comforts
and firms skin by effectively tightening pores.

[How to use]
After washing your face, dispense an appropriate amount into your hands
or a cotton pad spread it outward in a sweeping motion on your skin
and massage gently with your palms.



My suggestion: If in doubt, try a face mask in the brand of your choice first. They are easy on your pocket and will give you an indication as to whether these products are for you or not. If confident, splurge!!!!! Other products that others love and have ordered:



All other Korean and Japanese brands and products are available upon order and subject to availabilities.
Care for yourself, care DRAMATICALLY!!!!! Also Naby has challenged me. He believes a paper towel business will do better than a sheet mask one. So if you require paper towels in bulk, I’ll send through his details but other than that help me win the game of Shark tank by proving skin comes first thereafter comes Paper towels!                                                                 To buy: contact me: 0765083027 Laila

Comments

Popular Posts