Knots, Knots, Tangle and Teeze

I am the worst person when it comes to brushing my hair. I have thick hair that always ends up knotting after every shower or bath. Needless to say I've tried detangling brush after detangling brush only to still hate brushing my hair. My dad, Naby, my cousin Fatima and now even my mother-in-law have to end up brushing my hair for me as I'm that reluctant to take the knots out of my own hair.

When Tangle Teezer approached me for a collaboration, I was thrilled. I have read many good reviews of the brand and seen the brushes at Clicks on many occasions. The price was also a factor which made me all the merrier knowing that I was receiving this particular brush. I'm that person who has one expensive de-tangeler brush and will never buy another comb or brush above R 20 in a hurry.







The brush I was given was the compact styling hairbrush. I loved this brush because it came equipped with a protecting cover. Brushes pick up the most dust and fluff when its teeth are left bare and uncovered so I knew the cover would assist in making me clean my brush's teeth less. I wanted to see if the nifty little travel size brush would work to tackle my overly knotty knots.  The trick of this brush is that it uses a two-tiered teeth system which works to untangle hair effortlessly without any fuss or screaming. The longer teeth of the brush flexes whilst detangeling and the shorter teeth works to smooth out hair strands. Surprisingly enough hair can be brushed until a smooth finish is obtained without having too much breakages.

The compact brush arrived just in time for my 2018 travel journeys. I took the brush with me to Dubai. This  was certainly needed as windy Dubai certainly took the concept of 'messy hair' to a whole new level.


The brush  came with me to Pretoria where we stayed at the Fire and Ice Hotel.




The brush  accompanied me to La Provence where I loved having it.


Lastly I carried my tangle teezer to Bali for those equally as sandy-wind-in-my-hair beach days.

Final reviews: I love my new brush and brush my hair  more frequently now. I also have much shorter and thinned out hair than I did before so that too makes a world of difference.

Comments

Popular Posts