Happy Event Mommy Hero Award

Tell our readers all about yourself?
My name is Laila. I’m a teacher by profession as well as a journalist. I started my own blog back in December 2015 and it has been growing ever since (thankfully due to my faithful audience). I am always engrossed in a book and I love fashion and my whimsical dress style.
What is the main mission of your blog and what content can they expect to find there?
My blog is there to entertain the masses and to allow me to voice my opinion. I love to write so Dramatic Dollhouse allows me to express myself in the only way I know how. I review products for companies and help people find products suitable to them or products they would like.
What is your greatest passion?
Writing- I work as a freelance writer in my free time. Also I secretly enjoy cooking ever since I learnt I don’t really suck as much as I thought I did in the beginning (please don’t tell my husband this).
What or who inspires you to live your best life?
My husband. As cheesy as this may sound, he keeps me grounded and he inspires me as he accepts any challenge with determination and strength. He hardly lets anything put him down. He gets happy for any small feat or victory and he gets me thinking if he can accept anything happily so should I. It is the smaller things in life that actually count!
Where can we find you in your spare time?
In my bedroom on my laptop.
How do you get balance in your life?
I balance work and pleasure. I try to bring as little work home as possible (even though that is impossible when you are a teacher). I blog during my free time. My blog is the perfect balance between work and play as I am working on what I truly love.
What “rules” do you live by?
Take each day as it comes
Appreciate the little things
Make others happy and you’ll stay happy. Always smile even when the world lets you down.
What three things could you not live without?
My Cellphone
My husband
Eye pencil (I look sick without it)
TOP 3 recommendations for the mommies reading this post?
Stay happy. Being a mum is a joy in itself.
Be yourself and never lose your self
Get rid of stretch marks before they destroy your beautiful body.
What’s the best way for our readers to connect with you?
Also via email lailaabramjee@gmail.com
Instagram: Laila2325

Comments

Popular Posts