Freyja naturals

The washing that was stacked up on the bed worked on my nerves. It was 10 in the morning and I had just got done cleaning up in the kitchen. I still needed to complete my Freyja blog post but the washing on the bed got on my nerves. It was upon that moment that I realized I had become a lady. I was no longer the teenager being scolded by mummy to pack my washing and clean up after myself. I had transgressed and blossomed into a lady naturally. I was the warrior of my fortress and it was up to me to take care of it. Moving into my own place is exciting. It does, however, come with much more work (not complaining) . Hence the break from the blog for the last two weeks. When I finally got down to penning down my thoughts on Freyja products I immediately established the connection...

I was at first puzzled as to why these natural products were called Freyja until further research allowed me to understand that Freyja was actually of the Goddess of love, beauty and war from ancient Norse mythology. The name Freyja also means "Lady" and these products are certainly a ladies best friend. All us ladies have natural tendencies that make us who we are and Freyja embodies all the elements that make ladies who they are.

Since of late the amount of products that are known to test on animals have increased, its great to know that Freyja has a "do-not-harm" mantra which sets the basis for their product development. Freyja is the only company I know that is so keen on their products that they even have a money back return policy if one is completely dissatisfied with one's Freyja purchase. The company is noted for its trustworthiness and its promise to source only the most ethical and natural products for the manufacture of their products. Much like us ladies, Freyja loves animals and keeps their word.

Most of their containers are clear plastic containers. Their label is a simple white with a purple tree and Freyja written in simple purple writing. The packaging is in no way overwhelmingly fancy or over the top which ties in with the natural, rustic feel of their products.

The handmaidens who form the team of Freyja believe that their products must allow one to feel positively uplifted and better about themselves. That is why the company allows its customers a customization option whereby customers can with the help of the Freyja warriors develop products that suit their individual needs and lifestyle requirements. The best thing is that every women is unique so why not opt for a service that provides you with personalized products.

Enough of the technical mambo jumbo, Freyja products accompanied me to Kuta beach in Bali this past holiday. So why take Freyja to Bali? All my products came in nifty bottles and tubs that were conducive to my one week of travel.





Hand wash.  (50 ml) I always tend to carry hand wash with me in the plane for those emergency situations when you most need it. This way your hands will remain squeaky clean and extremely soft.
The hand wash comes compactly packed in delicious flavours such as vanilla bean cupcake, lemon cheesecake, orange sorbet and peppermint crisp sundae. With such tempting flavours its virtually impossible not to want to eat your hands up after a wash. I had the coconut hand wash. For those of you who know me you would know that I love coconut, coconut yogurt, coconut ice-cream, coconut everything so it was just grand to have whiffs of coconut accompany me on my trip.

Body scrub. (50ml) The latte flavoured body scrub was the ideal scrub for those post beach day washes. We all know that coffee is naturally beneficial to the skin. The scrub lasted for the duration of my trip (my hubby digging his hands into my tub too). My skin felt smooth and bikini worthy after using the scrub. What we fail to acknowledge is that without a good scrub, we are rarely able to get rid of the dead skin that stays on the surface of the skin (especially on the back area).







Whipped cream. (50ml) Yummy! All I can say is that whipped cream was sinfully delightful. It was the only cream that resembled actual whipped cream in texture, smell and feel. It was the only cream I craved and wanted to use all holiday.




Lip balm. (10ml) The lip balm is a freyja original combining beeswax with coconut oils and other essential oils. The lip balm is surely the best balm to carry with when travelling. It will keep your lips smooth without leaving them overly shinny or looking overdone. The beeswax is your lips best friend and the best option to keep them feeling soft and kissable.


The best part is Freyja has an online shopping option: https://shop.freyjanatural.co.za/collections/all for all those busy ladies who can easily get what they want with a simple press of a button. Let the Freyja Goddesses take care of you.







Comments

Popular Posts