PURPLE-IT'S PURE PLEASURE

I have heard many friends rave about Purple prior to actually stepping on the Purple bandwagon myself. Purple, I have come to learn is a South African brand made of natural ingredients. The reason for my interest in this specific brand was that one of my friends were certain that their products really do work being hand mixed to perfection. I eagerly awaited my chance to try out the Purple range and after just over two weeks of usage, I finally got to posting about my experience.

Its been crazy busy trying to get blogposts out with Ramadaan blessing us with its presence. I was glad that Purple came as a much needed rescue aid to my Ramadaan skin. In Ramadaan (especially Winter Ramadaan) skin starts to get drier and lips become chapped. For those of you who don't know about Ramadaan- it is the Muslim fasting month so for this month especially Purple was surely a saving grace.




Purple cream cleanser: After attending a recent makeup work shop I know how important a good face cleanser is as a preparation for your make up routine. The Purple cream cleanser is a cream based cleanser. I personally prefer a cream based cleanser as it works best at  creating foam when working it into the skin. The cleanser has a nice smell and massages directly into the inner surface of the skin leaving your face feeling softer than a baby's bum.
Made of: Organic rose water, avocado oil, castor oil, vegetable emulsifying wax, vegetable, glycerin, vitamin e and essential oil blend.


Purple gentle handwash strawberry surprise- I love the smell of strawberries and knowing I can catch a whiff of the sweet strawberry smell every time I wish my hands is enough to get me wanting to wash my hands more. The liquid is gentle yet effective in washing away the smell of those Ramadaan chutney's that leave our hands smelling of achaar masala for hours. The hand wash has now become my favourite brand to use. The 250ml container it comes in reminds me of those  hand wash bottles found in hotel rooms-being simple and not overly fancy in decoration- and the Purple handwash has become a statement piece in my bathroom.
Made of: Aqua, vegetable glycerin, olive oil, castor oil and fragrance.


Purple creamy body scrub- I use exfoliation body scrub at least thrice a week in Winter due to wanting to get rid of dead skin and my need to keep my skin feeling moisturized and soft. The Purple body scrub I received was fresh mint in flavour. The mint smelt extremely fresh and produced the best aroma when mixed with water. The Purple scrub is softer in texture to the sugary rough grainy exfoliation scrubs I'm used to which means this scrub melts easier when combined with water and slides onto the skin much more smoother than the normal exfoliation scrubs. It does not leave green residue post your bath ritual but still leaves your skin smelling like peppermint crisp chocolate (which is not that great when you fasting).  But hey the smoother skin with the fresh smell is certainly worth it. Since the scrub acts as an exfoliator and moisturizer its certainly an effective combination saving you the time and effort of having to reapply the moisturizer post bathing.
Made of: Cane sugar, shea butter, hemp seeds, olive oil, vegetable emulsifier, stearic acid, vegetable glycerin, vitamin e essential oil blend.




Purple creamy coffee moisturizer- Coffee extract is known to increase circulation reducing any redness and puffiness. With the fasting month having so many commitments and activities we partake in, we end up looking overly puffy with puffy tired eyes. This coffee moisturizer came as a save my soul product allowing me to get my morning caffeine dosage without actually drinking coffee. The coffee smell tends to linger on the face throughout the day and aids in making the skin especially soft to the touch. Coffee is known to make skin smooth and bright, it enhances circulation and protects the skin against UV rays. I really enjoy how my skin feels after I use this cream.
Made of: Aqua, coffee infusion, hemp seed oil, coconut oil, shea butter, vegetable emulsifier and essential oil blend.

Purple coffee facial serum- A good addition to have for your skin care routine is the coffee facial serum. It works to counteract the effects of acne, scarring and any redness you may have on your face. The coffee serum has a potent coffee smell and right from morning and evening application you know its already working. Toning and tightening is also promised by the serum.
Made of: Arabica coffee and infused with sunflower oil.


Purple repairing tea tree foot balm- This was a product I really needed. I suffer severely from cracked heels or "granny feet" as Naby so affectionately labels them. My heels always are rough with severe cracks on them. My feet become so bad that they actually pain when I do not take care of them. The beeswax component in this balm is extremely soft and supple and hence rubs perfectly into my cracks and hard skin. In within a night of application you can already feel the difference in the texture of your feet. This is certainly my personal favourite Purple product.
Made of: Beeswax, shea butter, coconut oil, magnesium oil, hemp seed oil and essential oil blend.


Purple hand lotion- The mini tub of hand lotion is ideal to carry around in your handbag. It has an unusual smell  that I cannot quite pinpoint but your hands seem to love it as they soak up this moisturizer effortlessly without appearing overly greasy or too sticky. I enjoy applying it as regularly as the need may be.
Made of: Aqua, coconut oil, hemp seed oil, vegetable emulsifier, stearic acid, vitamin e and essential oil blend.

Purple bath bomb: This is a must try product. Ideal for relaxation in a bath tub when your body is aching and paining. The best way to relax after a looooooong day at work. It smells yummy too.


Purple soap: These individually packed soaps are ideal gifting ideas.  With Eid coming up I know I am shopping for these for my nieces. The small bars of soap is a  compact travel product as well.

Purple Honey and Mint lip scrub: If you a fan of and love the SWIITCH beauty lip scrub than you have to try the Purple Honey Mint lip scrub. It is by far the best exfoliating yet moisturizing balm I've tried. It taste amazing being the potent combination of honey and mint.Those cracked Ramadaan lips need not be cracked no more as this balm moisturizes and melts ideally into the lips.


Find Purple on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Purple-Its-pure-pleasure-338148123336564/

OR

Contact:admin@purplebodycare.com

Comments

Popular Posts