Will you be my Bridesmaid?

The wedding my be long over but the wedding fever is far from being gone. The blog is still connected to all things "wedding" and its amazing how many wedding gifting options exist.  I'm finding products that I wish I knew about when I was tying the knot. Since I don't want you to be as clueless as I was, I'm still continuing the wedding section on the blog. I came across Bridesmaids Boxes on Facebook and I was so glad when they approached me for a collaboration. Bridesmaids Boxes takes care of all your gifting needs, whether it be gifting brides, grooms, best men, bridesmaids, grandparents, parents or even the happy couple themselves.

The particular gift box I will be reviewing is the Bridesmaid box. The outside of the box pops the question, "Will you be my bridesmaid?" It comes with a pair or petite stud ruby earrings and a nail polish neatly packed on top of some light beige raffia.







I had eight bridesmaids in total accompanying me down the aisle on my special day. This gift would have come in handy when I had to ask them to do me the honour of being my bridesmaids. I stuck to the old fashion phone call method but had I knew of this wordless alternative I certainly would have opted for this method. It's a daunting task eliminating possible bridesmaids and selecting the best people who you see fit to help you through a stressful day. It's an even harder task asking someone to be your bridesmaid facing the possibility of them refusing outright. Bridesmaid Boxes allows you to effortless ask in a discrete fashion whilst giving them a gift for their acceptance in advance.  Its hard to say no to someone after they've already given you a gift, right?

We all tend to buy our bridesmaids' jewelry and I was glad this bridesmaid box came equipped with a pair of earrings already. It also came equipped with a Barbie pink nail paint. This could be worn by all the bridesmaids on the hen's party. Bridesmaids with the same hot pink nails will allow the guests to identify the bridesmaids even before the actual wedding.









Overall the box was rather compact and spoke volumes. It added an elegant girly touch to the simple question and is an ideal method to pop the question.

I know my bridesmaids ranging between the ages of 12 to 20 would have surely appreciated this gift.


Comments

Popular Posts