SELFIE SUMMER

Can you feel the heat? The Summer sun has come out to play......Thankfully Morgan Taylor has evolved their range to encompass a wide array of summer fresh colours that will have your nails SELFIE ready in seconds. The SELFIE range has quirky relatable selfie and hashtag names which will force you to smile while applying.  I've always been slightly Morgan Taylor biased enjoying the refreshingly toxic smell of their nail varnishes and the ridiculously fast rate at which their nail paints dry on the nails. I have always loved the idea of applying the paint and needing very little down time to allow for the drying of the paint. So when SELFIE came out I was all the more ready to paint my nails and be Summer and Selfie ready.


The new range reminds me of deliciously decadent sorbets ranging from neon hot pink, to coral cremes and purple neon brights. The nail lacquer that I received was the:
No filter needed which is a striking blue neon shade

Me, Myself-ie, And I- Coral neon shimmer

Woke up this way-Electric Fuchsia neon

Due to wedding vibes, I've only experimented with this range in November even though the SELFIE range came out early in September. However, SELFIE has by no means gone out of style and neither is the Summer Sun hiding away. The colours are still ideal for this season so time to pout, put your best face forward, steer clear of the filters, wake up gorgeous and love your SELFIE.......

Selfie stick in hand I'm ready to show off my newly painted nails-SELFIE STYLE. My personal favourite colour in the range is the No Filter Needed neon blue as the colour reminded me of the yummiest bubble gum milkshake I recently drank from CRAVINGS.

Comments

Popular Posts