POST WEDDINGS

I've been receiving many compliments lately about my wedding gown as my wedding pictures have began to surface all over the internet.  Funny thing is my gown wasn't at all very expensive or exclusive yet it included all the details and sparkle that I desired. Personally (speaking from experience now) I think its an absolute waste spending your good fortune on a wedding gown that you wear for only a few minutes of bliss. The day of your dreams is over within a few blinks so its pointless wasting your pretty last penny on an exclusive gown that's above your budget. That's why wedding gown sales pushes all the brides buttons. You can't go wrong when you purchase your gown on sale.

I'm glad that my blog has made one too many useful friends  and informants. Let's just say a little wedding inspired birdy told me that Olivelli Northcliff is gearing up for its Summer Gown Sale. Boasting an exclusive range of wedding gowns, every bride can expect to find her dreamy dress at a much less steamy price.

Visit Olivelli from 10-12 November for your chance to fall in love with ruffles or satin bliss.

Contact:       011 782 1155 or 082 852 6285 or email info@olivelli.co.za for information and to make an appointment



#OlivelliSummerSale




Comments

Popular Posts