Master of Mane....

I hate having to do my own hair. Being back length and extremely thick, my untamed mane has many un-styled days. Therefore I was exceptionally grateful when the chance to review a hair stylist knocked on my door. Coincidentally enough or as fate had planned it, Tasneem styled my hair for a breast cancer lunch that I was invited to. Luckily enough I could boast my freshly styled hair to the stylish ladies who I dined with. The breast cancer lunch was not short of class but luckily enough neither was my hair.







 My relationship with Tasneem Vally formed when I booked her  (as per recommendation) to style my hair for my Walimah function. On my Walimah day I welcomed her into my house but little did I realize I was welcoming her and her bag of hair tricks into my heart as well. Tasneem Vally can be labelled the bubbliest hair stylist I know. She comes ready for some hair glorifying action with her personal spark that makes the boring task of getting your hair styled much less boring . Being so tired on that particular day I enjoyed that Tasneem worked her talented fingers in my hair in a way that made me barely feel a thing. As she styled lock by lock I slightly dozed off being jerked out of my slumber by the intriguing conversation that she stirred up.  Best part about working with Tasneem is that she didn't leave me with a stiff neck from the pressure of her styling tools, neither did she make the insertion of a hair filler and one too many bobby pins feel in the least bit uncomfortable. She took her time perfecting each curl that she delicately pinned in the flirtatious up style that she gracefully created.







What interested me most about Tasneem:
Its clear that with this stylist creativity flows from her hands. She can interpret pictures excellently and can make any hair dream a reality. She can also ideally perfect any styling image that you may have in your head and can only visualize using words. Tasneem also creates her own fillers from scratch and her hair fillers are not in the least bit irritating or painful in your hair. Also she hasn't let her mane achievements stop her from advancing her hair knowledge and she recently attended the award winning Joseph Koniak's hair master classes. This certified course enables her to now eloquently create even the most sleekest of flowers using merely hair strands. As a stylist Tasneem embodies the qualities of being innovative, timeless in her hair creations as well as ensuring quality when it comes to hair styling and creation (as said by many of her customers who vow to recommend her over and over again.




WOW FACTOR
Tasneem's mane work doesn't come attached with a hefty price tag. Be amazed at how little she charges for the creation of hair masterpieces.

Instagram: hair_by_tasvally

Comments

Popular Posts