BRIDAL SHOWER GIFTING IDEA

Since my bridal shower is a few days away I've been asked time and time again what is it that I need to start my upcoming journey as a newly wed. The answer is like most things wedding related I haven't got a clue. I tried to put myself in the shoes of my guests and thought what exactly would I buy me and I was at a loss for gifting ideas. When Tip Top Nails SA delivered their surprise package to my door, I was thrilled that somebody NAILED  the perfect gift for all occasions (bridal showers included). The Tip Top SA Spa-Valous massage candle not only lights up a room but is also the perfect way to settle in for a romantic or simply relaxing night (probably why its the best bridal shower or Valentine's Day gifting option). The Spa-Valous is an organic candle which burns for longer than the usual paraffin candle. The massage candle is so safe that it has been labelled baby-safe candles and does effectively work on their little bottoms too. The candle works its massaging and healing properties when it is placed in boiling water for under 10 minutes. The oil produced from the burning candle can be used as a massage oil or a moisturizer (not heating too much and thus being safe for use-think of a hot bath).

So how do massage candles work?
They are developed to enhance the seven different chakras (centre of the body believed to be psychic-energy centres of the body). Each soy candle is colour coded on the outer corner of the box and users chose the colour which works best to satisfy the chakra that needs attention. The chakra colour I got was blue developed to ignite the fifth chakra, the throat region. Mandarin and Neroli has calming and soothing properties which is ideal for a night of relaxation.

Why is soy candles ideal for a gift?
These candles come neatly packaged in a stunning gift box (mine came in a stunning orange and black box with a dotty ribbon on the top). Its like giving someone the gift of being able to visit a spa from the comfort of their own home. 

Personal note: This is ideal for brides-to-be who which to relax from the comfort of their homes without worrying about making yet another appointment. (Trust me this can get stressful).








Comments

Popular Posts