The East Rand Wedding Show

What better way to attend a wedding expo than with a real life bride taking pictures on the entrance staircase leading to the expo? Emperors Palace with its soft yet rich red and black carpet is the ultimate wedding venue for a designer wedding and was also the ideal place for a wedding expo to be held. The expo was inviting to say the least with friendly stall owners and exhibitors promoting their products while providing the best wedding advice possible.

The expo was well organized having an app namely Wedding Appy which kept guests connected with exhibitors and sponsors of the wedding expo. The expo hosted a fashion/music show at three pre allocated time slots. The show was well hosted by witty hosts that provided eager brides and grooms with advice on all things wedding related. From discussions of the three types of trending bouquets and money saving wedding apps, informative was the theme of the day.

The reason the expo was so valuable to me personally was because for once I felt like I had actually gotten things done. As I twirled from exhibitor to exhibitor I realized that my wedding dress, honeymoon package, venue, photographer, make up and hair artist was all booked and secured. Its the best thing for a bride to be able to tick off yet another item from her bridal checklist and I was glad that majority of my boxes had been ticked. The expo was certainly worth it and having my anchor next to me (in the form of my groom-to -be) and he made it all the more exciting wedding shopping.























Comments

Popular Posts