The East Rand Wedding Expo

The thing about being a bride is you get asked questions all the time. "How far with the preparations?", "Do you have everything you need?", "Are you ready?" , "What else do you still need?". As much as you try your best to answer these questions, the truth is as a bride you never really have all the answers. There is no such thing as really ready. There is no fully prepared when it comes to a wedding or marriage.

Funny story in my overexcitement to get things done and attend the East Rand Wedding expo, I pitched up at Emperor's Palace convention centre a whole week earlier. My fiancĂ© and I arrived at the convention centre eagerly awaiting a wedding shopping extravaganza but were instead welcomed by a Herbal Life conference. I was stunned that I had been so consumed in "wedding stuff" that I actually failed to check my dates. My moment of bridal bimbo-ness led to me becoming even more eager to experience all this expo has to offer.

It's no lie that every bride needs a helping hand with getting things done. (I certainly need help remembering my dates). For JHB brides, the East Rand Wedding Show is coming to town this upcoming weekend (29-30 July) and is held at the posh Emperor's Palace conference centre. A bride cannot be stocked up with just about everything and its good to visit these shows and expos as it offers a bridal shopping experience that is so worth it. I'm looking forward to actually attending on the right date,  I hope you looking forward to it too.

Visit: http://www.eastrandweddingshow.co.za/ for more details.

Comments

Popular Posts