OBSESSION SEISSON

Since my readers were a little OBSESSED with my Eid Hairstyle, I decided to tease a little about a new obsession  and featured it briefly in my previous post  https://dramaticdollhouse.blogspot.co.za/2017/06/obsessed-hair-obsession.html,  wherein I tackled the ins and outs of a perfect blow dry or blow out. We know the blow dry trend is making a huge comeback in the world of hair but what if you could curl or wave your hair in the same blow dry step without needing electric rollers, curling tongs or your GHD iron for curls.

Introducing: OBSESSED WITH YOU! hair set!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sourced: https://www.facebook.com/Obsessedxo/photos/a.1358023500898465.1073741826.1358008844233264/1385380424829439/?type=1&theater

TA DA!

When I first received my OBSESSED set I have to admit I was a tad bit afraid of not succeeding in achieving what everyone else who had tried the set has perfected. I mean Salons were using the Obsessed set and showcasing the most stunning results and I was all the more afraid that I would fail in styling my hair the way OBSESSED promises to style hair. A friend had purchased a similar set at twice the price and hers hadn't worked like a magic wand so I was sceptical to say the least when it came to waving the detachable handle and brush barrels in my hair.

Needless to say my hesitance was short lived because........................................


KNOCK KNOCK....................................................................................................................................
The OBSESSED set arrived in all its pomp and splendour and within the first day of use all doubts about the set was clarified. The set as mentioned in the previous post contains 6 ceramic barrels,6 barrel clips, 1 brush handle, 2 separation hair clips, a teasing comb along with a travel bag.



WHAT I LOVE ABOUT THE PRESENTATION OF THE OBSESSED SET:

The box is neatly packed in a way that's both appealing but not in the least bit overwhelming.
The instruction manual is neatly placed inside the box and contains simple instructions as opposed to the usual jargon-filled-manuals we used to for hair tools and accessories. The steps to achieve the ideal style is simplified and easy to follow while you attempt styling.
There is a travel bag inside the box that is both stylish and the ultimate bag for carting around the obsessed brushes when holidaying (perfect set for me since I will be going on Honeymoon and require hair styles to keep my bush tamed during our trip).
The exception quality of the barrels, clips and handle is undeniable. You can expect not to have the teeth of the clips snap off during usage. The brush handle can be easily detached from the ceramic brush barrels by the simple gesture of pressing the button on the handle.





 
               
                                                                            



WATCH ME WHIP, WHIP, WATCH ME BLOWDRY:






FULL HEAD OBSESSED!




WHAT NEXT............................................

STYLE 1: WAVES AND KINKS





STYLE 2: STRUCTURED CURLS AND OUTFLICKS

STYLE 3:CURLY SUE



PRESENTATION ASIDE, WHAT I LIKE ABOUT THE OBSESSED SET:

For us ladies with long thick manes, we know it seems daunting twirling our hair around a round brush if we not pros but the OBSESSED brushes barrels allows for the perfect hair grip, the natural boar bristles are gentle on the hair and prevents the hair from getting stuck around the barrels. An exciting fact is that boar bristles works towards making the hair smooth whilst curling or waving it.

The teasing brush works wonders for effortlessly adding volume to your roots. We know teasing is no good for hair but the teasing brush also made with boar bristles is less damaging to hair follicles than teasing the hair with a fine comb.  Plus it makes teasing so much more easier. The teasing brush is my personal favourite brush in the set that I use daily. How can I resist giving my hair a good tease before I take on the day-hair first.

The addictive detachable handle fits each brush like a glove giving a strong hold whilst blow drying and still easily detaching from the brush barrel once the barrels are appropriately heated.

The brush barrels comes in different sizes which is ideal for styling the hair. I prefer using the larger brush barrels at the back of my hair and the smaller ones in the front.

I love the way my hair looks after I experiment with OBSESSED. I've been trying different brush manoeuvres to get different styles and I've been enjoying the experience thoroughly.

The detachable handle is such fun to use and fits your fist grip perfectly.


WHY DO YOU NEED OBSESSED

Because everyone has it! (Just joking)
Your hair will be obsessed with the set. I find myself using the set more often then I expected since its effective yet easy styling.
Its your go to styling kit be it for your daily hair, function hair and for those lazy days when you want styling within a few minutes.
There are only six rollers which are effective enough for styling your entire mane and having six rollers pinned in your hair does not feel irritating at all.
Cooling off of barrels happens quicker than you expect.
Even if you leave the barrels in your hair for longer than required, you do not look terrible with the stunning brush barrels in your hair.(They are modern state of the art barrels which actually looks cool in your hair... Let's take a roller selfie!).
It's truly a purchase you won't regret once you get the hang of it.
The OBSESSED set is playful, fun, whimsical and links to the motto of the company.

BACK AT IT WITH THOSE ROLLERS! AHA WE OBSESSED ROLLER GIRLS AND WE LOVE IT!


Lastly SEXY HAIR STYLING MEANS OBSESSED.






GET YOUR SET:

https://www.facebook.com/Obsessedxo/
https://www.instagram.com/obsessed_xo_/www.obsessedxo.co.za

Comments

Popular Posts