BLACK PEARL @ THE SKIN SYNDICATE

Before Eid I was invited by The Skin Syndicate in Lenasia to try out a Black Pearl Facial. Black Pearl is developed by SEA OF SPA.  A Black Pearl product range representative called Faaiza kindly welcomed me to experience all that this stunning range of products had to offer. The Skin Syndicate itself is the ideal spa to relax in. The room I was welcomed in exuded warmth just like the fluffy blanket that I was draped in for the duration of the facial.
THE SKIN SYNDICATE ROOM

HOW GORGEOUS IS THIS WALL?

                                     THE BED AND BLANKET AT THE SKIN SYNDICATE

The facial I underwent was a mini Black Pearl facial which left my dehydrated skin at the time looking rejuvenated and hydrated. Since it is winter I would recommend that you treat your face to facials more often to keep the skin hydrated and battle that dryness our face experiences during winter. During the facial, I expressed to Faaiza that the major skin concern for me was the severe sunburn that I had experienced. Despite it being Winter, a holiday in the sun left my skin badly tanned and the sun's harsh effect was evident on my skin at the time of the facial.  We all know that sunburn is incurable and no matter how much we try to escape this reality sunburn cannot be eliminated easily. Faaiza, however, ensured me that the facial as well as Black Pearl products would rid my skin of some of the tan as well as make my skin appear brighter. I was talked through the Black Pearl range as well as the benefits of using their products whilst I experienced pure facial bliss. For once I got to relax as someone pampered my skin with products that left my face feeling a variety of sensations. My face tingled, felt calm and tighter during the facial. I remained oblivious of the products used on my face and simply enjoyed the feel of being treated to products that you can  feel  working its magic while you using them. I am certain that a Black Pearl toner was used during the facial process due to the tingling sensation I experienced during the treatment. Also I know that the white cream based Thermal Mask was used. The mask is used to hydrate skin as well as smoothen out the skin's texture. The mask also works on evening out skin tone and giving the skin an apparent glow. I loved the post-facial glow I received after my mini treatment.







Another one of the masks developed by Black Pearl is called the Gravity Black Mud Mask. Some of the properties ensured by this particular mask is the toning of uneven skin tone whilst still leaving the skin's surface smooth.

Some other Black Pearl products:

Skin Syndicate and Black Pearl are excited to introduce the Perla Blanca range and I am so excited to try these products:



I am busy testing out two BLACK PEARL products will give a full review once the products is halfway through.

Contact:
OR



Comments

Popular Posts