Save your Soles


I seriously have a problem....... I do too much. For a girl like me "relaxation" is not a word in my dictionary.  If you know me on a personal level, you most probably would be nodding in agreement. I was recently asked by my new hair stylist what job I did. The question caught me slightly off guard. I know that I'm a full time teacher (no;  teaching is not a half day job as some of you may think). Along with being a teacher I also freelance for so many writing companies. My freelance work expands from freelancing for Teenzone Magazine, writing for Infinity Media, Copywriting for a company in fourways to being a learning programme developer for Edge learning (which is by far the hardest and most rewarding job of them all). I don't know if stating all my jobs makes me sound more like a show off or like an over achiever. What do you think?



Well in an attempt to look less busy I opted to simply answer, "I'm a blogger!" . Whilst blogging is by no means a job it is my passion. The minute I said blogger I automatically lit up feeling a sense of untold accomplishment. Having started Dramatic Dollhouse two years ago means that for two full years I managed to sustain and maintain a blog that I created with my bare hands (and a laptop of course). By now you would think I would be bored of the blog or would have abandoned it for something more exciting but nope still here doing what I love. That's the thing about passion, no matter how much you try to leave it behind and try something new, passion always follows you. I suppose that's why they suggest you chose a career path that you most passionate about.



Enough of my ramblings..... Speaking of passion, I have found a balm that I am most passionate about. A few months ago a company called "Shake Your Tailfeathers" send me products voted the top most products to try. Among these products was the Dr. PAWPAW original balm. The balm available at all Dischem stores (near the counters) is a multipurpose balm. So much so that the balm can be used to heal chapped heels, dry elbows and knees as well as works as muti for your lips. The balm lives up to its promise of soothing. I am most drawn to this balm now in Ramadaan. Since we pray five times daily our elbows and knees that constantly touch the ground gets rather dry and worn out. The balm acts as an ideal healer to soothe off the dry patches and gets the knees and elbow areas to look less dry and dark. My granny-like-feet are my main concern. Since I am rather short I tend to stick to wearing heels as much as possible. High heels does do major damage to my heels and Dr. PAW PAW acts as the ultimate remedy for my chapped heels. Lastly since it is a multipurpose balm it also works as the perfect lip balm especially for those dry and cracked lips during the fasting month. I used to use baby bum cream on my lips (don't laugh) to keep them moist and get rid of dead skin but since I have met Dr. PAW PAW I no longer need to resort to applying the bum remedy on my lips (thankfully).




This balm is a must try. Check out SHAKE YOUR TAIL FEATHERS for more details.

Comments

Popular Posts