Brush Up, Brush Down just Brush!!!!

I am obsessed with brushes. Makeup brushes no matter what shape, size, colour or material steals my heart in an instant. My makeup brush addiction is annoying as I often find myself purchasing such expensive brushes almost monthly just because "I HAVE TO HAVE THEM FOR MY EVER GROWING BRUSH COLLECTION."

Brush up SA (@brushup_sa)  was one of the online stores I spotted whilst on an insane brush search via Instagram. This Cape Town based online store stocks all types of makeup brushes at reasonable prices with their rainbow bristled unicorn brushes (my favourite)  retailing at a steal of      R 365.00. The online store uses INSTAGRAM as their main platform to endorse and advertise their stunning brush range updating as soon as new brush stock arrives.





All their brushes a soft and feather-light. They also stock animal friendly brushes. The beauty part is BRUSH UP SA couriers all over SA for a ridiculously low fee of R60. That's certainly worth it.

Dramatic Dollhouse has teamed up with Brush Up SA and is offering all my dolls a 10% discount on the purchase of any brushes from BRUSH UP SA. To earn your discount use my code: Laila2325

Follow @brushup_sa on Instagram
Follow @Laila2325 on Instagram

Remember your make up application is only as flawless as the quality of brushes that you use to apply your make up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts