Fifty shades Darker


A hint of sin, lust, and spice.................................. Think red, think black, think Grey.


I was glad to have my first cinema VIP experience (I'm generally delayed) watching Mr Grey show the ladies exactly what a dominating, powerful and oh so sexy boyfriend can do. I personally preferred the second movie to the first as I felt the story line was more evident and prominent and I felt that it ended way better than the first film did.

Regardless of how much I enjoyed the movie, I could never understand why the book felt much better. Having read the Fifty Shades Saga over a hundred times, I still would chose the book over the movie any day. It is digestible and easy reading with no over flowery language nor is there the need to have a dictionary nearby while you read. There is nothing wow about the story itself or the way its written yet I personally loved the books. The reason is because when you read you escape, you imagine, you pretend and you become who or what you read. The Christian Grey in my head is much more yummier than the actor who plays the lead in the movie. Also imagination itself is an incredible thing.... Do you dare to imagine? Do you dare to read Fifty Shades of Grey...

Dramatic Dollhouse teamed up with PENGUIN RANDOM HOUSE SOUTH AFRICA and did a Fifty Shades of Grey Film-Tie-In book giveaway via Instagram. Our lucky winner received her copy of Fifty Shades Darker  just in time to get cosy with it for her tenth wedding anniversary. She was thrilled to have had an all shades of Grey date the night of the book arrival.

Congratulations to the daring Kubra Mahomed. May your luck forever be all shades of Grey....

Comments

Popular Posts