The Bulletin- Beauty Bulletin

I first discovered Beauty Bulletin earlier this year when I stepped onto the blog scene. With my blog focusing on beauty and all novel beauty related products, I needed to find a site that focused on product reviews so as to enhance my knowledge of the latest and greatest products. Beauty Bulletin sort of fell into my hands and ever since I started following BeautyBulletin/ on Facebook, the site has stood out as it allows real, ordinary people with no writing qualification etc. to try to test and give their true opinions of products that are to be featured on the Beauty Bulletin site.

Beauty Bulletin is an interactive site which allows readers to feel part of the Beauty Bulletin family and has become my Beauty Bible. I look forward to my emails from the Beauty Bulletin team. I often participate in the online surveys and look forward to the products that they give away for reviewing purposes.

My best experience with Beauty Bulletin thus far has been being selected to participate in the Rehidrat word of mouth project. Although the campaign required self purchase of Rehidrat sachets, the entire process was exhilarating to say the least. The Beauty Bulletin team are probably the only people who take time out of their busy day to give their influencers a motivating call or two. All of their phone calls makes you feel special and somewhat lucky to be chosen to participate in their campaigns. Its refreshing to know the Beauty Bulletin staff gets behind their influencers all the way. For the Rehidrat survey, participates were promised a beach bag and water bottle to help with Rehydration this summer. The Beauty Bulletin members responded to emails about the beach bag quickly and were very informative about the campaign's processes and progress. The beach bag arrived via courier today and managed to put a huge smile on my face. I was chuffed for the gift I had received by merely taking a few minutes to participate in a survey for my favourite beauty site.



#ILOVEBEAUTYBULLETIN

http://www.beautybulletin.com/

Comments

Popular Posts