Get Slim, Get Trim with ELANCYL

My knowledge of weight loss boarders on the fine line of knowing the difference between a healthy diet and an unhealthy diet. I've never been one who enjoyed testing all the new weight-loss products on the market for the fear of gaining more pounds than actually loosing them. I was also quite wary of the side effects of many weight-loss creams and serums that promises weight-loss leaving more heavy damage than actually lightening one's weight burden.

Being a beauty blogger comes with the perks of getting to try products. Mostly bloggers get approached by companies who are certain that their products actually work and work well; might I add. Very rarely do we get asked to test a product that is an epic fail. So with Elancyl's confidence in their brand and the longevity of the brand , I opted to test their slimming body care products. (It was the first kind od slimming product that I have ever tried).





Elancyl promises users a smoother and firmer silhouette in less than a month (28 days to be exact). The brand has been in existence for about 40 some what years boasting the slogan experts in weight loss since 1971. Even though my aunt had mentioned using these products in her young and carefree days mentioning having loved it as it actually worked, I had to try this slimming innovation for myself.

One of the products that arrived neatly boxed was the Activ' Massage Minceur. The gel comes accompanied by a massage glove which smooth's product on the areas where weight loss is desired while you shower. I personally enjoyed the massaging properties of the duo which provided a de-stress while I worked towards my ultimate physique goals. I personally enjoyed giving myself a post shower massage working with my hands and spreading the Elancyl firming body cream over the freshly massaged areas. The cream is specifically formulated to rework the firmness of your skin. The active ingredients such as vitamin C contained in the cream, provides the promise of tighter more youthful skin. The cream I used both morning and evening and lasted me exactly 26 days. The Activ' Massage Minceur is to be used only during the evening bath and lasted for 32 days.






The areas I focussed on for ultimate toning and tightening was my tummy, thighs and upper arms. I can safely say after 28 days my arms and thighs are much more toned looking summer ready as ever. (Bikini all set).My tummy may need another course. I do have to add that Elancyl although superb in its promised effects, works best when accompanied by balanced eating and a reduction in one's coke intake. (Something I need to focus on to get my tummy where I want it to be).

Elancyl clearly spells slimming innovation and is an easy way to get slim quickly and easily.....




Elancyl works, don't believe me? Try it for yourself?
https://www.facebook.com/ElancylSouthAfrica/?fref=ts

Comments

Popular Posts