Theory of the Sun, Sol Theory...

I'm so glad the weather has warmed up today.  A thin long sleeve top was all that was needed to brave the day. With the sun smiling brightly on me lately and kissing my skin causing my skin to be filled with red patches daily, a great pair of sunglasses and a good sunblock lotion is certainly needed....

The first time I heard of sol theory, I was intrigued to know more. What is Sol Theory?  The UK based company offers their clients designer sunnies minus the overly expensive price tag. Having seen some of the fabulous shades on offer, I readily agreed to become an ambassador of the brand that has now stolen my heart and put the "S" in SWAG.....Tell me more about Sol Theory you ask.... To start your Sol Theory journey, you simply need to sign up on their website http://soltheory.com/register/, select your best box and each month receive a box filled with only the coolest eye wear that is best used when strutting your stuff on the street.

I am surely going to get my hands on these....

With such a superb selection of shades to chose from, you bound to find a pair that suits your face frame and your swag excellently. Great news: Being an ambassador comes with many sunshine filled perks, one in particular is that all of my blog readers will receive a 10% discount off their first box by simply quoting the code Laila20.


Upon further inspection of the Sol Theory site, I came to realize that Sol Theory offers beauty products and special edition products as well. I was so overjoyed to see the ICONIC eyeshadow palette that was on offer this month. The inner make up addict in me was delighted to hear that Sol Theory is offering make up beauty products as part of their monthly boxes. Sunglasses and make up, there's no better offer than this.

Don't forget to quote Laila20 upon purchasing to receive your discount.....

Comments

Popular Posts