Don't Be A Two-Faced, Be TOO FACED

From the brand that gives a whole new delicious to the idea of MELTED chocolate, candy canes and chocolate bars;  there's no denying that getting your hands on the TOO FACED chocolate Bon Bons collection or the peanut butter and jelly shadow collection could possibly be the most fat-free sin you could commit. I was so thrilled that for my special day (namely my engagement), my cousin who doubled up as my make up artist possessed so many items from the TOO FACED range. Living in South Africa means we don't have easy access to the brand like in other countries so having family and friends from overseas who can shop daily for the brand really pays off.

Needless to say from the entire make up collection that ranged from only the best and most luxurious make up brands, TOO FACED  was the brand in particular that stood out the most for me.

The Better Than Sex mascara as the name so seductively states is certainly better than any other. Needless to say the flexibly fit wand allows for an ease in mascara application and gives lashes the natural lift and curl that they need.
Without looking overly clumpy or overdone the Better Than Sex mascara can be used as a daily mascara with added coats being applied for a more formal event. The mascara saves as the perfect base for a pair of your favourite falsies.




A particularly spectacular finish  to my engagement make up look and one that brought attention to my face was the TOO FACED MELTED lipstick in the colour melted rainbow. The colour was not in the less bit subtle or nude but added that feel of Barbie-esque pink glamour to my makeup look.


Make up still in progress

The chocolate tea-set that acted as the centrepiece at my engagement kind of reminded me of the TOO FACED collection.



Why be an ordinary face?
When you can be a TOO FACED

Check out the TOO FACED SITE:https://www.toofaced.com/c/new-collections/

Comments

Popular Posts