Your majesty, luxury and comfort REMADE......

Yesterday the school that I teach at opted for a day of comfort. The learners were requested to come to school all decked up in their most comfortable pyjamas. Albeit sleepwear, the learners looked absolutely marvellous in their ensembles that captivated the idea of "We woke up like this" . There's just something about pyjamas that evokes the sense of a queen or a king, comfortable in bed neatly made with only the finest Egyptian cotton sheets. Being a PJ's lover and one who doesn't waste a silly second to get in to mine, I strategically planned a sleepwear post fit for the Goddesses who consistently follows and adores my blog.

Her sleepwear range yells royalty and "Majesty by Nabeela Edris" is certainly a line that you want to get your hands on. If I were to sleep for a hundred years like "Sleeping Beauty" I would want to sleep adorned stylishly in Majesty sleepwear.

It's a very rare find that a designer will put all their talents and efforts into creating sleepwear luxury and I'm glad that Nabeela pays such attention to detail when creating her sleepwear sets. She certainly has found her niche in a market that is undervalued and unappreciated. In a previous interview Nabeela has mentioned that she finds the night somewhat enchanting and she wishes to allow ladies to look "absolutely darling" while they catch a dream or two.  Coming from a family of designers, Nabeela was blessed with a wealth of knowledge at her disposal and it is no wonder why her pieces are a sheer reflections of the designer blood that lies within her.

The reason I chose to do a piece on Majesty is because I stumbled across the range while helping a friend shop for her trousseau (with most of my friends tying the knot this wedding season, sleepwear scrolling was a must). After accidentally stumbling upon the range, I immediately approached Nabeela and mentioned my interest in her designs and brand. With her catalogue that is fit for a queen, its hard to resist the temptation to be the Queen of one of her pieces. Whether it be Breakfast in Bed or some lavender and lemon infused tea that you after, you most likely would find a piece in the Muse of dusk collection that tickles your fancy. Midnight kisses and pillow wishes aside, there's only pure luxury involved in lounging around in a silky satin pants and shirt and absolute bliss being in cotton bottoms.

Here are just a few pictures of my personal favourites from the Majesty range...









(All pictures were sourced from Nabeela's catalogue and Instagram account and I take no credit for these pictures).

If the tiara fits, wear it..... If the pyjamas fits, lounge in it!

Contact Nabeela: nabeelaedris@yahoo.com

FACEBOOK: MajestybyNabeelaEdris

INSTAGRAM majestybynabeelaedris/

I treated myself to Majestic bliss this voting public holiday, getting lost in the fantasy world of "Remade" by Alex Scarrow. I was lucky enough to receive the books from Pan MacMillan SA during the blog book tour month. I received both the uncorrected proof copy as well as the approved and edited book itself. An unlikely hero fulfilling a promise to his dying mother whilst being caught in the clutches of a thinking virus... spells an intense read. Its exciting to read the unedited proof copy alongside the edited one. You tend to engage in searching for mistakes, playing editor yourself and understanding the work that goes into both editing and writing a book. I think having both copies side by side made my reading journey all the more enjoyable and unique but not nearly as unique as the thought of a thinking virus. Raw pink flesh being exposed and DNA structure reconstruction is expected in this book so at least you have all the gory details and cringes to look forward to while reading this one...





Chocolate, white hot chocolate and forest fairies.................What else could one need

Enjoy National Slipper Day, I know I certainly love walking around in my slippers...comfort at its best. Rumour is out Nabeela plans to launch a slipper range in the near future so we have majesty foot glory and luxe to look forward to as well.

Comments

Popular Posts