Chocolates or Diamonds? Frost yourself!

My favourite movie ever, "How To Lose A Guy In Ten Days" used a slogan for a diamond campaign in the film that read, "Frost yourself !". Well like chocolate is the frosting to any cake, jewellery is the frosting to any ladies' fingers, neck, wrists, arms, waistline and even feet. When my blog was approached by an online jewellery store to review them, I became delighted with the idea of frosting myself.

The company that approached me had one condition that I had to adhere to.... They wanted me to go through the ordering process just like any of their clients would, interacting with them regularly on Facebook and via their online store and they wanted me to write a totally subjective yet true piece about my shopping experience with their company. Honesty certainly shines brighter than sterling silver itself and I was humbled by their request.




From the onset I knew that the company was no fly by night company that would send their bloggers a product or two just to score some sales. (The thing with being a blogger is although we try to remain as fair and unbiased as possible, our reasons for blogging are often doubted by many and as such it is rare to find a company that will willingly sent you a product just to make you happy and please you with no personal gain insight and the company I'm writing about was one set on customer satisfaction and honest service.)

My journey started on the 5th of June and I was given a few ring designs to chose from. My chosen ring was promised to be delivered within two to three weeks. From ring size right until my specifications for the engraving everything was taken into consideration and the company certainly adhered to my requests. By the 7th of June my ring design, engraving and special requests were noted and my ring was all ready to be manufactured.  Exactly three weeks later on June the 20th my ring was ready to be delivered. On the 21st of June my sterling silver ring arrived in a small silver box at my door step.







The infinity ring that I had worn to my engagement this past Sunday is a delicate yet meaningful ring and looks absolutely perfect on my extremely petite fingers.  The engraving I chose is my initials alongside the initials of my better half. The reason I absolutely enjoyed styling my ring was because I knew that the company had put in the necessary hard work and sweat to make sure that the ring was perfect and exactly what I wanted. I remember receiving messages from the company the day before delivery to let me know about the stress that they underwent ensuring that my ring was ready for delivery and verifying my tracking number etc. so that the ring would be properly delivered to my door with no glitches or set backs what so ever. After delivery they had sent me a message to enquire how the ring fitted as well as get my feedback on the ring. My experience with this particular company was an extremely pleasant one and one that I will always treasure.










I have posted pictures on Instagram (Laila2325) prior to this post and have kept the identity of the company top secret,.....Now for the big revelation.......

The company that delivered my gorgeous Infinity ring is none other than Purple Gypsy: http://www.purplegypsy.co.za/

Purple Gypsy certainly shows elements of care and compassion in all the pieces they create. The team aims to bring Extra Special Jewellery to your doorstep and by golly do they really make you feel EXTRA SPECIAL not only with their special rings and things but also with the special service that they provide to each and every consumer of theirs. They are also a member of the  Omphile Ledingoana Laone (OLL) Foundation, which is a Non-Profit Organization founded in 2014 and is a safe haven for parents, grandparents, siblings, uncles, aunts and friends.

Thank you http://www.purplegypsy.co.za/wmenu.php I am humbled by your initiative and I am grateful for the special piece that you have sent me for my oh so special day.





This Infinity ring retails for R550

Comments

Popular Posts