When Not In Morocco, Do As The Moroccan's!

My blogging has yet again lagged behind due to busy schedules, exam preparation stress and oh well engagement preparation.... Being a teacher, personal tutor, blogger as well as a freelance writer has certainly taken its toil on me, making me realize that I need to slow down from time to time and just breathe.  It was recently that I read another blogger's post that discussed the trials and tribulations encountered by bloggers. Like this blogger so aptly put it, our "blogger lives" may seem glamorous, fabulous and exciting, but it comes accompanied by the stress of staying on the ball and meeting one too many deadlines.  Deadlines need to wait, while I stuff my face with cake! This weekend; the weekend marking the end of the month of Shabaan and the start of the Muslim's Holy month of Ramadaan, I decided on spending most of my Saturday sleeping away like "Sleeping Beauty" and spent my Saturday night with my long lost friends for well an intriguing game of 30 seconds, loud laughs and one too many slices of chocolate cake of course. Needless to say, relaxation is always welcomed with open arms in our lives.

Sometimes relaxation is welcomed into our lives just by opening the door.......

One such brand that brought me relaxation from the minute their products came knocking on my door was the Hammam Brand. So being  my -curious-self, I had to find out more about this eloquent name, "Hammam". Turns out Morocco is famous for their Hammams which are relaxing environments made up of the heavenly combination of a saunas and spas. (The thought of it sounds awfully relaxing already). The name Hammam is of Arabic origin and means "hot water". (Hot water surely makes me happy, especially on these cold winter nights). Apparently nobody has ever left the Hammams feeling tensed or uneasy as this whole-body, spiritual experience has been believed to eliminate dirt and bacteria from the body whilst simultaneously relaxing one's body and mind. Toning and firming ones skin was also promised by the Moroccan Hammams.

If I could not go to Morocco to experience relaxation at its best, then surely the Moroccan type of relaxation had to come to me....

The two products I so generously received from http://www.hashtagawesome.co.za/ and https://www.hammamargan.co.za/ was the Hammam Breast Serum as well as the Hammam Pure Argan Oil.  




Firstly when I received the news that I was receiving a breast serum, I was rather sceptical about this as well as really unsure as to what to expect. All scepticisms vanished as soon as the packaged- in - pink breast serum arrived at my door. Thereafter, I felt most overjoyed about getting my hands on my first ever all natural breast serum. The serum is meant to be gently applied in circular motions to the breast area for two to three minutes daily. The combination of  ingredients like 100% pure aqua jojoba oil, shea butter, avocado oil and kigelia extract are certain to stimulate the breast tissue and increase elasticity.  
I am certain that this serum has already started working its magic (THINK: A boob job in a bottle) and I am certain after a few more uses, the results will be more evident. Firmer breasts are also promised by this miracle serum.

I LOVE THAT THE PRODUCT IS MADE FROM ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS AND THEREFORE IS IN NO WAY HARMFUL TO THE SKIN, NEITHER DOES IT CAUSE ANY FORM OF SKIN IRRITATIONS OR TINGLY FEELINGS FOR FIRST TIMERS.







Ladies you most definitely want to put this soothing serum to the test. I guarantee you won't be disappointed in the slightest. For some reason while applying this serum all I could think of was relaxing and calming pearls on my skin......








The package alone is a showstopper!









Like I mentioned, along with the Hammam breast serum, I also received the Hammam Argan Oil. The powder blue and white box engraved with gold decorations and writing contained the 30ml wonder oil and certainly stole my heart. I used this product every day since I have received it and applying Argan Oil to my body and hair has become somewhat of a daily ritual. (I'm so glad my bottle is still lasting). Now Argan oil is commonly known for its soothing and healing properties and its really no lies. I have been using the Argan oil on my old acne scars as well as on the recent stress-induced zits that have mounted themselves on my face and the results in just 10 days has been uncanny. I also apply the oil after my night bath to my wet skin, as the oil softens and rejuvenates my skin, leaving my skin silky smooth. (This oil helps especially during these cold winter nights, which brutally leaves our skin dry and scruffy.) All the times that I've used one drop of Argan oil on my long Rapunzel like hair, I've been complimented on how shinny and healthy my hair had looked. (Not that I'm bragging or anything). Since I started using Argan oil for my hair, its been looking visibly more healthy and conditioned, leaving my frizz and fly-aways at bay. (Fatty acids like Omega 3,6 and 9 contained in this product makes it incredibly hydrating and nourishing for your skin and hair).

Lastly, some of my girlfriends and I gather and we had somewhat of a pamper day. We put the Argan oil to the test and used it almost as a massaging oil on our necks and backs. We were surprised at how relaxed we felt after merely fifteen minutes of rubbing the oil soothingly on to our skin.

I personally love that the Argan oil does not have such a strong terrible smell and once applied to the face, body or hair, it leaves the area with a soft scent that lingers all day long. 






RETAIL PRICE:  Hammam Breast Serum: R 350
                        Hammam Argan Oil: R 250

WHERE CAN YOU GET YOUR SHARE OF HAMMAM:

WHO IS HASH TAG AWESOME
A newbie store (well not so new anymore),  which stands for luxury at its best. They sell only the AWESOMEST of products that will tickle your fancy. Hashtagawesome is home to mostly the "awesomest" of brands at incredibly awesome prices.
Hashtagawesome has also been featured in magazines such as Grazia, Glamour, Cosmopolitan, Elle and FAIRLADY to mention but a few.
They also highly responsive to their fans and customers and offers only the best service which will leave you feeling #Awesome.


Comments

Popular Posts