Kardashian Drama Meets Dramatic Dollhouse

If you are a constant follower of my blog, you would have caught on that I am a true Kardashian fan. I doubt anyone will ever be able to change that. I love Kim, Khloe, Kourt, Kendall and Kylie and all the drama they bring to the fore.  Another reason why I am a fan and keep up with the Kardashians is because they are the epitome of style. From the clothes they adorn to their perfectly contoured cheekbones, they have a way of turning heads. Another way that the Kardashian's are literally and figuratively turning heads lately is with their hair product range.

Much bloggers alike have mentioned that they were initially sceptical about trying this range of products, but unlike them I knew a quality salon-type experience awaited me just by hearing the name "Kardashian Beauty". Being no stranger to the Kardashian Beauty Make Up range which I absolutely adore, I knew I had high expectations about the hair care range by the same brand.







I love worth-it hair care products because my long Rapunzel like hair needs to be taken care of and maintained. I was most impressed with these Kardashian Beauty products when I found out that the brand catered for all hair types-real as well as synthetic hair. Finally a brand that my best friend Precious and I can share and speak about. I like the fact that the brand has not been founded on the idea of catering for one specific hair type. Let's face it whether you rock an afro, have big, fluffy hair or a straight and sleek mane, all hair types are equally gorgeous and it is only fair that hair products are created with careful consideration of all hair types.

Another striking feature of these hair products is that every single Kardashian Beauty product is thoughtfully infused with black seed oil. Growing up in the same house as good old granny, we grew up knowing black seeds were a home remedy for almost anything. My granny would also speak volumes about how black seeds were a natural immune system booster. Having us drink black seed oil for constipation, indigestion, allergies, infections, headaches and even pink eye. Having first hand knowledge about the medicinal properties of black seed oil, I could only imagine how gloriously wonderful these seeds could be for ones hair. It was only until I tried the products for myself that I became fully convinced that the Kardashian Beauty hair care products were the best products for me and I became a die hard fan.

When the opportunity to became a GLAMIT GIRL arose, I instantly took it knowing fully well that these products would be a hit with my family and friends. Needless to say Dramatic Dollhouse met Kardashian Drama in a flash. Though I do sell and endorse these products, I do openly acknowledge that the products are a tad pricey, however never once could I say that they are not worth the price tag.

The products I first tried were the Kardashian Beauty Black Seed Oil 90ML shampoo and conditioner.  (We all tend to prefer trying a smaller bottles first before we settle for the bottles that we have to hold with both our hands).
The packaging is too gorgeous to describe in words and still it's one of the first things that clients always comment on. Being rose gold and black in colour it creeps it's way onto the top of your all things cute and girly list. (Have you not heard of the rose gold wedding craze everyone is currently going through?). Despite the rich looking package the actual shampooing experience itself is made up of rich liquid that lathers well. If you are a miser like me do note, a small drop of shampoo on your palm does go along way. Both the conditioner and shampoo has a mild yet intoxicating scent that lingers long after the product is rinsed off. (Certainly a delectable scent making you want to drink your shampoo, I don't remember enjoy the taste of black seeds when I was younger though). The conditioner like most conditioners can be used sparingly, one squirt at a time. The conditioner does leave my hair feeling silky smooth and somewhat manageable. I have also picked up that it's much easier to comb through my hair after using these products and my knots have decreased about 95% since I have began my KB journey.  I managed to get about five uses of  my shampoo and about eight uses of my conditioner. I have to confess, I did feel slightly disappointed that I had chose the 90ML shampoo and conditioner instead of the broader and taller bottles of shampoo and conditioner. (360 ML or the 750 ML).













STYLIST SECRET: The 90ML Shampoo and conditioner has been a top seller and so has the 360ML shampoo and conditioner. Looks like I'm not the only one craving to shampoo and condition my hair more frequently.

I heard the film "Finding Dory" is coming out soon, well since Kardashian Beauty hair products have entered my life it's just as hard "Finding Laila" as I am spending long hours in the bathtub enjoying a shampooing experience like none other. Are you sold yet?

Contact me: lailaabramjee@gmail.com for a full product pricelist or for more details on these splendid products.

Comments

Popular Posts