Hair, Flair, Care

I always crave short hair but I'm never brave enough to even attempt a cut any different to the normal long layers that I usually do. Layer after layer, hair strand after hair strand, even though I barely ever admit it, I adore my long hair and wish I could take better care of my locks. I'd very much love to lock in moisture and have beautiful flowing hair, day in and day out. Needless to say I end up buying product after product but barely love them enough to try them more than twice or thrice. Lately I've discovered products that I adore and use more frequently... Needless to say my hair has grown more than an inch or two and looks as healthy and sleek as can be..

Introducing: the March latest additions to the infamous Hask range: Hask Kalahari melon oil. The Kalahari melon oil is hair care products which uses Kalahari melon sourced from the heart of the African dessert. The special ingredient is believed to sustain moisture even in dry and arid conditions. Hence the Hask Kalahari melon oil shampoo and conditioner locks in the shine and leaves my colour treated hair well moisturized and perfect. My hair is left with an incredible radiance and sheen. Needless to say its left smelling incredible.


Pictures: Hask EPK

Along with Hask Kalahari melon oil, I also purchased the Hask purifying deep conditioner treatment for R49.95 from Clicks. The deep conditioner is a product with the star ingredient being charcoal
sourced from coconut shells in the Philippines. This product rids the scalp of excessive product residue that remains due to use of different care hair products on a day to day basis. Charcoal as is,is best for cleansing and getting rid of dirt.


                                                             Pictures: Hask EPK

As for the same range, Hask Monoi Cocout oil and Hask Argan oil is set to have launched this April. I have not as yet came across the range in selected Clicks stores that I've been too but I'm super excited for the newest additions in the range. I finally found a range I adore and love. I'm certainly eager to try a hot oil as I am told that when oil is heated and applied to the hair, the hair follicle is expanded to allow moisture to penetrate through the hair to hydrate the hair.
 I'm also made to believe that the treatment is soaked up by split ends therefore eliminating the damage caused by regular hair styling.

Another product range that I've recently had the opportunity to try is the wait for it.....



The Justine hair care range was not one I picked on my own. My cousin had bought some products from the Justine range and had recommended them to me. I had succumb to persuasion when a lady I am quite fond off told me she was a sales lady for Justine. The Justine Tissue oil conditioning hair treatment spray and the Justine Tissue oil hair mask came at a special of R 169. I was thrilled by the smell and the incredible feeling that my hair was left with.  Needless to say these Justine products have become part of my weekly shampoo and condition routine.

Comments

Popular Posts