Dancing Honey on my Lips

(Sourced: Benefit Cosmetics)

Laughter and a smiling face does attract attention far before anything else. So take care of your lips, keep them well conditioned and shiny!!!!

I was lucky enough to have won a Benefit Cosmetic hamper this Christmas and the neatly gold box that safely held my newly gained Cha Cha balm had me dancing all the way to my mirror to try it out.
Just as juicy as the Cha Cha dance so too is this balm.




Cha Cha Balm is a guaranteed all day hydrating and conditioning formula, leaving your lips mango kissed and delicious.




I use Cha Cha balm on my bare lips as a lip conditioner.  This acts as a soft base and already produces a slight stain and sheen on my lips.

(The lip balm container is so attractive and expensive looking and makes for a perfect handbag accessory).

Ever ate mango slices dipped in honey?

To my cha cha dancing lips, I add a light layer of Kardashian Beauty Lip Plumping Shimmer Gloss. The oh so honey flavour that I got from http://www.kardashianbeautysa.co.za/index.php/shopping-cart/view/31:lip-plumping-shimmer-gloss leaves my lips tingling with a honey infused sensation for minutes after my application. The shine obtained from this gloss is remarkable and I feel that the sheen adds to a fuller pout effect. The gloss colour I have is Fluffed French Toast and is a subtle nude almost a natural pink shade that works marvellously with my slightly tanned complexion.
The idea of glitter sliding on my lips whilst giving me sparkling lips; bring it on!
The lip gloss retails online for R196.07 and is a spot on buy for days where you want to draw attention to your fuller pout without emphasizing a sultry red or darker lip.

(The bee-sting tingles that the lip gloss provides is a delicious lip delight.)
(Tip: I add extra gloss on the centre of my lips to give me an even fuller pout effect as concentrating gloss on the middle of your lips creates a magical lip look).

Fluffed French toast with honey and mango slices for breakfast anyone?

Comments

Popular Posts