Blown Away By Babylonia

From studying working memory and long term memory, my attention is diverted to something much more exciting.... it comes as an update on Instagram! #FreeOnKindle #TheForgottenTaleOfLarsa #SejaMajeed (Kindle is offering author Seja Majeed's book for free for a limited time period only.)

So I neatly stack my "Educational Psychology" textbook away and head off to purchase the book I've been wanting to read for almost 6 months. Needless to say studying took a rest after I managed to easily and quickly download the incredible read.

"IF EVER THERE WAS A STORY THAT MUST BE TOLD, IT IS THIS." Seja Majeed

The world of Larsa and Marmicus has already stolen my imagination in just four chapters and I am all the more eager to fight their battles with them.

Seja's eloquent writing has a way of gripping the heart and there's something about the way the story is written which makes one feel that they are reading a true tragic love tale from the past.
The tale of Larsa makes your imagination run wild, your mind wandering to far away places clinging to hope and wishing only the best for the characters.

Honestly to me fantasy is like melted ice-cream, I just cannot help but enjoy it.

I certainly suggest that you download yourself a copy via Kindle as well as so far I'm not disappointed at all.

#MustRead #StudyingCanWait #LarsaIsAlreadyAmazing

#YouWelcomeForThisNews #LookingForwardToReviewingTheWholeTaleForYou

More on the book and author: http://www.theforgottentaleoflarsa.com/

Comments

Popular Posts