Find Your SIGNATURE


So my make up journey has taken off. All aboard! Ready, Set, Go!


The exciting week had me test make up, play with make up, shop for makeup, receive free make up as well as find my own signature make up styles. Signature make up styles was not all I found this week but my signature makeup travel case was my weeks find as well. Guess what? I bought my signature makeup kit from the Signature store in Linbro Business Park.


Drum roll please........

What I love about this make up case?
Firstly: The fact that I paid R500 only for this beauty (Speak about Christmas specials)
Secondly: The case is black, silver and pink and matches my bedroom stunningly.
Thirdly: The case looks good and professional

I finally found a "dramatic dollhouse" for my make up products and its a triple story spacious dollhouse too.








The pictures speaks for themselves.  All I have to add is that my make-up's dollhouse locks too....


A secret draw: (Now everybody loves that.)



Finally to make my dramatic dollhouse more portable and travel friendly I picked up a set of wheels for only R100.

P.S: There is no longer makeup lying around all over my bedroom. They are all contained in  this gorgeously personalized case. 

Hopefully you find you Signature too.


Comments

Popular Posts